BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fashion Friday: Comfort

This has been such a fun week! Actually, it's opened my eyes to a whole new world. Not to sound too cheesy. But this week, got me thinking. Of the things I could be doing. Career wise. If I looked in another direction.

I adore working, in the hospital setting. But I don't always feel like I'm being "heard." Or even like I really have a positive influence, on the lives' of my patients. I would like to meet people, before they were sick. Not when they are in the hospital, and forced on a new diet....

But let's look past that. I'll continue to weigh the pros and cons. But for this post, it's all about comfort. All week, I've been so comfortable at work! So comfy. It's not even funny!! But I still feel "put together." I wanted this same feeling, for the weekend. I'm meeting some friends, for some wedding stuff. And I really wanted to feel comfortable.

What can I say? Pinterest came to the rescue again! Thank goodness!! I remembered this pin, from a few months ago. And how much I adored the look. It was so put together. But comfy. Perfect for the chilly weather. :)


Can we begin with the palette? I adore it! The soft hues. It's so ladylike. Classic. And chic. Something that is super easy, to replicate. In fact, I think this would be a nice outfit, to wear for a casual Valentine's Day date.

Well, I'm not a huge fan of the torn jeans, I like the shape, and wash of these jeans. Actually, I own 2 similar pairs. Just not torn. And no, I won't be cutting up my jeans....

You see that sweater? I might just be that woman, who has 2 drawers, of similar sweaters. Why? Because they're comfy! And I saved them from my days in college. :) And that tunic, I just bought 3. In a similar shape. But different colors. Black, this dusty pink, and a dusty lavender. They are super comfy!

And thanks to my love of accessories, I just have to pick out my favorite pink scarf, flats, bag, and bracelets....from my own closet. We're not going to talk about my collection of accessories. Just know, I never spend too much money on them. I frequent Charming Charlie, Target, Forever 21, The Icing, Payless etc. I don't like to spend too much money, on things like this. But they are always fun, to add character, into an outfit! ~V

0 comments: