BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Fashion Friday: Precious Pink

This is week 2, of our Valentine's Day celebration. Don't be jealous of me. Honestly, for the last month, Scott has been away for almost 3 weeks. Work for him, has been so crazy! Both of us, are sort of exploring new possibilities in our careers. But it makes for a lot of complicated schedules.

Back to our little celebration. We decided to take some time off work. As in, we ran away from the city. And to our families' homes. Or as our "City Friends" like to say, out to the Ranch. It has been a blessing. With so much happening in the next few months, it's what we've needed!

Today is all about Scott and I. I've packed us lots of snacks. And a picnic lunch. Perfect for 2!! We are headed out on the horses. And I needed something comfy, to go with our day. Hello Pinterest!! I come calling. And you answer so perfectly!!

 
I wanted to go with something very casual. But still put together. Something I knew, I could go riding in, enjoy a picnic, and some running around. Not an easy task. I know!! But I think this outfit, hits all the marks.
 
Of course, all "County Gals" own comfy jeans. I didn't have to worry about this. And a white t-shirt....it's just a basic staple. I've got a few comfy, and stylish ones! The pink and white chevron scarf, was actually a Valentine's Day present from Lola! What a great friend she is!!
 
Before leaving the city, I made sure to paint my nails, a perfect pink color. It also went well with my Valentine's Day dress. I brought out my brown baubles from last week. With a brown belt.
 
Then I took a little detour. I knew what our plans, for the day were. So I needed to modify this outfit a bit. I brought my brown leather jacket, from last week. And my pink cowboy boots. Yes, I have a pair! No, I didn't buy them for myself. But I'm so glad I have them! Hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day! ~V

0 comments: