BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday: Chocolate Brown

Is anyone else disappointed, that Valentine's Day is on a Thursday this year? Maybe it's just me. But I'm really not feeling it. To make up for it, and the fact that Scott has been working nonstop. Hundreds of miles away. We're going to celebrate. For 2 weekends!!

For one of my outfits, I wanted something I could wear out, while we are shopping. But that is still nice enough, for a dinner date. Maybe something I could layer. Is anyone else experiencing this odd weather? Really, I don't remember it ever being this....well indecisive. So here is my inspiration.


I think the idea is so fun! Comfy jeans....check! A flirty eyelet blouse....check. Mine is more of a long tunic, with more of a tank top sleeve. Brown leather jacket....check, check, check!! I have lots of brown accessories from Charming Charlie! Are you getting the picture here? It's one of my favorite places to shop. For the baubles!

I've got a plain tan scarf. That I'm just going to drape. I think it will give the same effect. And I have some cute tan shoes. Not a flat. But not too much of a heel. Perfect for a little date. Oh, and my bag. My favorite brown bag, will be perfect!!

Honestly, I think it will be a fun outfit. To go with an equally fun day. Scott and I are planning on heading to the Farmers' Market. Then a little shopping around the city. And a casual dinner. Maybe something fun after. Secretly, I'm hoping he planned a Bowling Night. We haven't done that in forever!! ~V

0 comments: